Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

So in El Cajon, I've resigned myself to not having a White Christmas. However, this year (technically) we did have a white Christmas. So it may not have snowed, but it did rain. We were sitting there eating dinner up at Grandma's and I looked out the window and what did I see? WHITE, the rain was a mist that was white in the air. So a White Christmas in my book at least. I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and that it was a beautiful day (rain, snow, or sunshine).

4 comments:

Jenny R said...

Glad you got a white Christmas. :) They are nice. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! :)

Joanne said...

Maybe next Christmas (well, before Christmas break) you will already be tired of snow and you'll be dreaming of a warm So. Cal Christmas day. Hmm.

Jocelyn Robertson said...

I'm glad I got to spend a white Christmas with you. The fog was quite beautiful up at Grandma's with the windows surrounding the dining room table. I felt enveloped in a cloud of white Christmas love.

Tamara Robertson Turner said...

Hey little angel, isn't there some newsworthy blogging you need to be doing? Okay, okay, I know you just barely found out, but I'm soooo excited for you!