Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Surgery


So for those of you who didn't know, I have a ganglion cyst on my left wrist. So earlier this summer I went into the doctor's office and he said that I have three options, 1) leave it there, it won't do any damage 2) something to do with a needle and getting the fluid out with the likely hood that it will come back later and 3) having surgery and have it more likely it won't return. So I chose option #3. On Monday Mom told me that the papers or whatever were in so that we could schedule the surgery. So Mom decided that Friday would be a good time to have the surgery and scheduled the pre-op for Wednesday. So, I was thinking I wouldn't be able to have it out until after school started because of Tamara's wedding and then having my senior pictures, but instead it will be this Friday!
So I have until Friday to pack to leave the apartment because we will be moving back into the house while I can’t lift heavy things with my left wrist.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

That'll be good to have it done and taken care of, then you don't have to worry about it at the beginning of the school year. Have fun packing!

Jocelyn Robertson said...

How's the packing going? Talk about moving up your deadline. Good luck!

Jocelyn Robertson said...

Glad to hear your surgery went well. Get lots of good rest.

CtrlAltJack said...

I see that you've read Shaman's Crossing. It is a great book, but I thought you might like to know that it is not set in the same world as Assassin's Apprentice. The next trilogy in that series is the Liveship Traders, starting with the book Ship of Magic. Maybe you already knew that, but just in case...

Jocelyn Robertson said...

I want to see post op pictures. When you have a chance, will you share.