Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fun In The Sun


I had a blast going to the Zoo last week with my mom, grandma, and sister. In fact, I had so much fun I decided I should go again, so I talked to Grandma and we decided to go Monday. Jocelyn asked me later if I wanted to go to the zoo after institute on Monday, and found out about my plans to go with Grandma, so the three of us went again on Monday.

Last week the four of us went to see Elephant Odyssey and had fun. Of course, did we have more fun with the hand dryers in the bathroom? For those who went to New Jersey and know about the hand dryers in the one restaurant that blew your skin around, this was a line of air that didn't let the water past it.
Monday the three of us went on Monkey Trails, up tiger trail (formerly Tiger River) at the tigers lunch time, and saw the hippos and of course, Jocelyn's favorite animal, the Okapi.
Where will we go Friday with Andrea? Time will only tell, but I think we should go down center street and Sun Bear Trail (no I don't have the map memorized, I have the map with me)

5 comments:

Jocelyn Robertson said...

Good times! This is a Zoo summer.

Anonymous said...

I want to see all the zoo this year and so I am looking forward to going again Friday

Jocelyn Robertson said...

Once we finish the zoo, we'll have to go to the WAP

Anonymous said...

I definatly agree

Grammyzanne said...

How great to go to the zoo and enjoy specific things and not feel like you have to do it ALL in one day.